Sunday, April 10, 2011

Updated Prayer Requests

Hey all, please continue to lift us up in prayer! It is needed to the max.
Love,
Alisha

Prayer Requests:
1)Jyothsna (pronounced "Josnah")- she is my dearest friend here, and a HUGE help to the Bandi's (taking care of the kids, cleaning, etc.) she is going to the hospital for her feet this week- they are extremely infected, the doctor here could do nothing for her and referred her to a skin specialist in Vijayawada (hospital about 45-60 min. away); please pray for healing, it is extremely painful for her to walk
2)Syam Bandi- his headaches/migraines have been getting worse- waking up with vomiting, etc; he also suffers from diabetes which could play a role in the headaches; pray for healing, strength, etc...
3)ANNUAL DAY- the end of the school year is THIS WEEK! which means the end of the school year program is this Sunday (4/17); please pray that many families, kids will be reached with the love of Christ through the drama; pray that the sound system would work, the kids would remember steps, Bobby and Nehemiah (two teachers helping act in it) would be confident on stage, ect.; mainly just pray that hearts would be touched by Jesus
4)Meetings/Outreaches-May- this is a huge month for outreach meetings in all the villages/towns around India, things are about to kick into full gear; pray for strength, energy for the many pastors, especially for Bryan Jackson, Syam and Isaac Bandi as they attend and preach at many of these, and that people would come to know Christ and believers would be encouraged in their faith
5)the Jacksons- last month another solid missionary family joined us here in India; Bryan & Mindy and their 5 kids: Ezekiel, Abigail, Shiloh, Micah and Samara (twins!); please pray for strong health, pray for smooth transitions, pray for favor and wisdom as Bryan and Mindy face new challenges on the mission field and new home of India; they are awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Hi friend i hope that you are doing good in Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. LISH! This day marks a grand discovery...I found your blog!!!

    I literally was so desperate for an update on your life this evening that I temporarily reactivated my facebook account just to see if you posting updates on your FB page but I found better: chi to chai! I am so pumped to have this little piece of you to stay a bit more connected to your life in India.

    I've been praying for you since you left and I'm thrilled to have your personal requests and stories to guide that prayer time now.

    It's about 8:30am in your neck of the woods now and I'm blessed to be praying for you and your friends at the start of this new day.

    love you, Lish!
    Haley

    ReplyDelete