Thursday, March 3, 2011

Who is God to you?

*In a land home to thousands of "gods", I thought it would be interesting to find out the students thoughts on this and help me better understand their perspective. In a class of 12, one student wrote about Jesus. Encouraged by his words, thought I'd pass it along in hopes it may encourage you...

Q: Who is God to you?

"I love my God because my God gave everything. If I do prayer, he gives ear. He is only my life. My God's name is Jesus. I like my Jesus. He was born on December 25th. After he died they kept in some den and they close the door. In 3rd day, my Jesus came from den for we know that our God is very great. I will go to church. I will sing God songs. I will read Bible. If I died, I will go to heaven and also God will be with me. Thank you, Alisha mad'am, for giving God's topic."
-Jadam Raviteja, 6th class

*please pray for these kids to come to know Jesus and his love for each of them

No comments:

Post a Comment